Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Efe Heshka

Ex Governor,3x Leader
Player
pasted_image_0.png

Information
1.Your Name IRL: Efe
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4.Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5.Your Discord: efefropp
6. Your Nickname : Efe Heshka
7.Your ID: 2981
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

First of all I want to be a leader is because I am a friendly, disciplined and rules-abiding person, because when I am a leader, I want to ensure that myself and the people in the organization are loyal to the rules and RP. I have done it good when i was a Families Leader

Secondly, LSPD needs a leader like me who has experience and has been a leader before, because the position of LSPD in the city is very important for all citizens and I consider myself ready for this.

Third and lastly, I am aware that many people apply for this. What separates me from the peoples who else applied is my experience and knowing how to manage well, which makes me different from other people and with the experience, and the knowledge I gained in previous organizations, I think that I am always ready to take responsibility for this.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization

Improving RP is my biggest responsibility as a leader. For this reason, I will give great importance to the departments and I will give authority to people who have previously worked in these departments and can fulfill this responsibility, and in this way, my organization will be a whole.

Human Resources:

HRT-removebg-preview_1.png

Human resources will be responsible for the training and interviews of new police officers who want to join the organization. This department is very important for us because we need people in our organization who are experienced, follow the rules and are non-toxic, and human resources will recruit and train people according to these criteria when hiring them. The training will be piecemeal and daily, and the newly recruited police officers will receive their training with great discipline.

Internal Affairs:

ia-removebg-preview.png

The internal affairs department is the department responsible for our employees at LSPD to do their jobs well. We have to be really meticulous about this department because I need to make sure that things are going really well. For this, the logs of our police officers will be checked every day and I will ensure that our police officers who do a good job in internal affairs and deserve a bonus will receive extra payment.

swat-removebg-preview.png

SWAT apartment is a big part of the organization. This organization is an organization established personally for the security of the city and its purification from crimes. In case of any terrorist incident in the city, this organization will step in and in cases where our normal officers cannot help, the SWAT team will enter the situation and solve the problem.

Tokyo_6565

Player
Player
pasted_image_0.png

Information
1.Your Name IRL: Efe
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4.Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5.Your Discord: efefropp
6. Your Nickname : Efe Heshka
7.Your ID: 2981
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

First of all I want to be a leader is because I am a friendly, disciplined and rules-abiding person, because when I am a leader, I want to ensure that myself and the people in the organization are loyal to the rules and RP. I have done it good when i was a Families Leader

Secondly, LSPD needs a leader like me who has experience and has been a leader before, because the position of LSPD in the city is very important for all citizens and I consider myself ready for this.

Third and lastly, I am aware that many people apply for this. What separates me from the peoples who else applied is my experience and knowing how to manage well, which makes me different from other people and with the experience, and the knowledge I gained in previous organizations, I think that I am always ready to take responsibility for this.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization

Improving RP is my biggest responsibility as a leader. For this reason, I will give great importance to the departments and I will give authority to people who have previously worked in these departments and can fulfill this responsibility, and in this way, my organization will be a whole.

Human Resources:

HRT-removebg-preview_1.png

Human resources will be responsible for the training and interviews of new police officers who want to join the organization. This department is very important for us because we need people in our organization who are experienced, follow the rules and are non-toxic, and human resources will recruit and train people according to these criteria when hiring them. The training will be piecemeal and daily, and the newly recruited police officers will receive their training with great discipline.

Internal Affairs:

ia-removebg-preview.png

The internal affairs department is the department responsible for our employees at LSPD to do their jobs well. We have to be really meticulous about this department because I need to make sure that things are going really well. For this, the logs of our police officers will be checked every day and I will ensure that our police officers who do a good job in internal affairs and deserve a bonus will receive extra payment.

swat-removebg-preview.png

SWAT apartment is a big part of the organization. This organization is an organization established personally for the security of the city and its purification from crimes. In case of any terrorist incident in the city, this organization will step in and in cases where our normal officers cannot help, the SWAT team will enter the situation and solve the problem.
best leader ++++++++++

Julien.R

Player
Player
Awesome person, would be a great leader!!!! I wish you the best of luck!

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application

Top Bottom