Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Waya Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
Information:
1. Name: Cici
2. Age: 26
3. Timezone: PST
4. Average Online Per Day: 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: .waya.
6. Your Nickname: Waya Blossom
7. Your ID: 296088

Additional information:
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• Experience: I would like to become leader of SAHP due to gaining most of my LEO experience from this org. My past leadership roles have allowed me to create and execute successful approaches for overseeing departments, resolving conflicts, coordinating events, and ensuring activity. If selected to be leader, I hope to bring my experience to revitalize the org and bring new ideas whilst continuing the legacy set forth by my predecessors.
  • Improvement: SAHP is no doubt a great organization but there is always room for improvement. Under my leadership, I plan to update and produce internal handbooks, email templates, uniforms and how departments operate.
  • Organizational Bond: Regardless of who is the appointed leader, SAHP has always kept a more family oriented attitude. The bond you build with one another will always be unmatched to any organization in the city, which is truly why I have invested the majority of my time in the org and ultimately why I want to become the Leader of this organization.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization:
  • S.W.A.T (Special Weapons & Tactics): SWAT will be used as the forefront for high-risk events such as hostage situations and store robberies. I plan to increase the roleplay within the org by having highly trained hostage negotiators, specialized tactical & evacuation teams and weekly weaponry training with joint LEO organizations. I hope to bring a more immersive roleplay experience by mirroring the duties, responsibilities and tactics of how S.W.A.T operates IRL and bring it IC.
  • HRT (Human Resources & Training): HRT has always been the most important department due to their responsibility of training and being the “role models” within an org. I plan to hire highly qualified HC’s to ensure all new recruits are trained and ready for their careers in SAHP. By having knowledgeable HRT staff, it ensures all players have a sense of their expectations, and how to properly use RP commands to enhance roleplay in various situations that may arise.
  • Internal & External Communication: From experience, I have noticed the lack of knowledge and structure of radio codes and communication in taking departments. Professional and clear communication will be promoted in the term to engage players to convey proper callouts and commands not only within SAHP but also how to communicate with other organizations. I am assured this will enhance roleplay in all types of scenarios as communication is key.
  • Relationship with fellow Legal Organizations: Building relationships with fellow LEO organizations will increase roleplay for all. I plan to work alongside and coordinate with fellow organizations within the city for joint patrols, UC busts and checkpoints.
State Org Experience:
SAHP - 21st Undersheriff
FIB - Secret Agent
NG - Captain
LSPD - Commander of HRT
H4lpZkjf-i_UTeFImrcO46qgZfolMz8SY_S6gmYpvd3taXzc9f6wZpXxPIloFbwSZHox2cZ6wTPcJsPblAS62CQsLoQmNk_lwMn_BOXiwgWRxOW5XOScFhWJOLr8HUW_7RSKcOIwWuBPFWgG5cetBCo

Thank you for your time & review of my application!
I know her. From past 4 terms , she is very kind and hearted person, she have the Best Leadership Skills,
She can lead sahp very professionally , so give her a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom