Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey Dior
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Nameez0

Player
Player
Happy new year to all dear admin I hope you all have enjoyed new year very well.
I am Mikey Dior
I am here to apologize to all of you. few months ago I got banned for using cheats(Hitbox) I know that I should not be using any kind of cheats but the hitbox file was mix with redux file and I was using the redux because I dont have a good pc so when I install the redux the hitbox file got install too. To be honest with u guys after few days using that redux I got to know that I was using cheat (hitbox) its my fault that after knowing that the redux have cheat I didnt remove it. but know I got to know that I made a big mistake and know I feel guilty about it. Its my request to the admin team to please give me a second and the last chance. I agree with money wipe also but please give me a second chance. On the occasion of new year plzz give me a second chance so that from this year I can again start playing in grand rp server 1. Its my word to the admin team that this mistake wont happen again plzz show trust on me . And give me a second chance and make my New Years first day a Happy day by giving me second chance.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected. Cheating cases are not appealable​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom