Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Kevin Ford

Curator of FIB
Server Administrator
Leader of Los satnos police department

Information :
Your name IRL : Muhammed
Your age : 24
Time zone : GMT + 3
Average online time per day : 5 or 6 hours (from 16:00 to 21:00 By server time)
Your discord :
keve77
Your nick name : Keven Ford
Your ID : 15434

Additional information

1- Leader of los santos police department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- I would like to make positive changes within the department, such as making it more active, making the organization more responsive to events, and enforcing the prestige of the police

2- Aspiring to lead the LSPD is about more than personal ambition—it's a commitment to overhaul and enhance departmental efficiency. I envision introducing innovative strategies, updating training methods, and streamlining processes to optimize our operations. Setting clear goals, fostering teamwork, and ensuring effective communication will be my focus, contributing to a more cohesive and responsive law enforcement body.

3- I aspire to foster strong relationships with all city organizations, a commitment I believe will ensure a consistently successful term. This involves facilitating officer transfers with flexibility, seeking advice from diverse leaders, and cultivating connections with exceptional individuals. Personally, I thrive in roles where I'm responsible for people—be it in my real-life experiences or within a gaming context. I find immense satisfaction in seeing everything operate seamlessly under my management. If given the opportunity, I am dedicated to working tirelessly to uphold this vision in the position."

I have an idea (money is the key to all doors) that for any event a policeman responds to, there will be a reward of money

My term Rank system
---High commands---

30 Chief of Police

29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief of Police
27 Chief of Staff
26 Division Chief
25 Deputy Division Chief
24 US Marshal
23. Supervisor
22. Executive Commander
21. Commander