Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of National Guard | Warrior Richboy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richboy

Ex.Sahp Deputy 4x .
Player
Information
𝟏.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐞
𝟐.𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟖
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞: (𝐆𝐌𝐓+𝟓:𝟑𝟎)
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 𝟕-𝟏𝟐 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡_𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚.
6. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 𝟑𝟕𝟒𝟕𝟓🌈

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:
1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( list three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Ever since I first joined NG I made it my path to do what is needed for the National Guard, I climbed all the way from private to Major General. During my time in NG I’ve been an HC in Military police, I was Head of RR, I am currently Head of SASD, while In Recruitment Representatives I aimed to get the max soldiers we could and I did, I plan on making that a goal to get the highest numbers possible with recruiting, I plan on having training every week with our special units to make sure they are properly trained, I also plan on SASD to respond to all Globals (not gun store) to show other orgs they can rely on NG, Military police will conduct license inspections Randomly and trunk searches too.

2.2 I aim to have a positive relationship with all other organizations. I want all Soldiers in the National Guard to be respectful to everyone and be professional at all times while on duty which I have seen at times get out of hand, I plan to have a strict attitude towards everyone unprofessional, it doesn’t look good on National Guard as an organization, I plan to work to make the National Guard an exceptional organization and I plan to work closely with other organizations and will provide assistance to all when they need it, I plan to have Soldiers ready at all times.

2.3 In conclusion, I want to make National Guard Soldiers feel welcomed and I want to treat them like family, I want to make sure the soldiers are enjoying there time in the National Guard rather by making sure they get paid for gate bonuses or everyone is treated equally.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I aim to put my mind, body and soul into military operations with daily trainings that focuses on physical fitness and formations, increase gate interactivity, multi org training to make all orgs cooperate with each other and have internal trainings with all of the national guard divisions.

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

💖 Warmest Regards, Warrior Richboy 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom