Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ashley Han
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2021
Time of violation
4:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7CpMUQosNH4

kyrie irving

Player
Player
im sorry for the loud music i was chilling at hq when suddenly a marabunta car just shows up in the hq and if u look at the ghetto rule on discord you will actually see the ballas hq and you will know that they where inside the hq and i tried chasing them so i can get they ids but im bad at driving and they got away and i could not get they ids so i just put marabunta and i put random dumber on the suspect and i feel like theses marabunta dont even know the rules because if they knew the ghetto rules then they would know that where they drove was our hq because if u go to the gheto rule on discord the first thing the pop up is ballas hq and they should already know that and i feel like they might break more rules on the future if they dont get punished and they can ruin someone's rp experience on this amazing server by breaking the rules becaue they dont know the rules thank for taking ur time reading this

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient evidence. Please try and get ID's for the report next time as there isn't a way to punish them.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom