Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jesse Lopez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2021
Time of violation
17:45
Proofs
https://lowkey.gg/v/2c9848c0-a8d4-4b98-ac2e-05856d0de99a?cf=uploadMsg

Prince Solomon

Player
Player
I was not shooting there and I was not in gas station. Like how this guys reacted for shooting in gz. same I also reacted for that. one of our gang member was shooting in gz. I went with my car to get his name. but he run away jumping from back side of that wall. And this guys came there and saw me. They have mistaken it was not me

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Don't you see the Clothes Difference? and also there were 2 Guys on Petrol pump how can you say who shooted The Guy who shooted was not Even there at that time. Your Proof is Just showing a Green Guy shooting not the ID who Shooted. In the POV you can Clearly see his Car entering Gas Station.

Last edited:

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Please provide an extended clip for evidence. The current video is not sufficient enough to prove player 16923 is the same person shooting from the gas station as they appear to have different clothing.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors.

moore

Player
Player
i only have that one clip u can close the thread thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom