Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Luigi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2021
Time of violation
18:35
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/gzscu4e.png

Luigi

Player
Player
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

zLaced

Player
Player
Meant to use the ic radio yeah my bad, but you guys kept trying to get me to buy prime to leave the group and it was irritating also provoking me by telling me to shut the fuck up everytime I asked to be kicked and I only got kicked when I got staff involved which shouldn’t have needed to happen. This report is just borderline petty as you weren’t even the player I was talking too and you didn’t get insulted. I will reply if staff asks me to.

Meecho

Player
Player
Meant to use the ic radio yeah my bad, but you guys kept trying to get me to buy prime to leave the group and it was irritating also provoking me by telling me to shut the fuck up everytime I asked to be kicked and I only got kicked when I got staff involved which shouldn’t have needed to happen. This report is just borderline petty as you weren’t even the player I was talking too and you didn’t get insulted. I will reply if staff asks me to.
I never knew i was retarded.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Provide a pov if you have we would like to see the whole situation

you have 5 hours to provide it

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
In that screen i don't see any OOC insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom