Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Capo Killa
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Jan 4, 2024
Time
12:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NQb8ilqMqFM?si=erCMHKqYqe2WB2uA

edreias97

Player
Player
I sold the bullets as the permission of the family of the family and then the fight between us broke down in the form of me in the form of me, and I am against it, I could not give it because I did not give it to me as I said I would pay for you as a agreement I said I would pay for you and I was approved in the name of Slyvia. I do not approve I want it to open, I am willing to delete the money in the account

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Read the rule that you are appealing for first rhen make an alleal 1.1 is sharing the account and not stealing from the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom