Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eva Black
Administrators nickname
Del_Federal
Date
Jan 4, 2024
Time
19:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KduRLEI1Di4

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
Dear Lebron James, the Administrator Del Federal behaves very unneutrally in his decisions when it comes to ID 14028 he was clearly always on his side. In this video you can see that Del Federal only punished id 59675 yes id 59675 did rdm and that is completely normal that he is punished but id 120006 also did Cr and Vdm but was not punished why probably because he is a member of the Family from ID 14028 he has not punished ID 120006 so far, which you can look up in the logs. It's clear that Del saw it because he saw him kill the other guy in id 59675.
So you can also look in the log almost always when id 14028 calls an admin then Del comes. It could also be that he calls him with Discord or Whatsapp, I can't have any information about that.
Also in the forums in most of the forums that were made over 14028, Del takes over the forum and gives him the minimum punishment.
Even I made a forum about ID 14028 because he provoked me and did mixing. He only punished him for mixing. I could even bet that he only punished him for 1 hour or even less. I don't care what happens to Del but from now on I hope he stops being so unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom