Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Entbannungsantrag / Unban Request / ID: 68789

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addi Karabastt

Player
Player
Englisch:
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
I would like to thank you
in advance for taking the time to look
at/read my application

German:

Liebe Damen und
erren, ich bedanke mich schon mal im voraus,
das sie sich die zeit genommen haben sich meinen antrag an zu
gucken/Lessen

All in German

Name: Malik Wesh

ID: 69789

Warum wurdest du gebannt? Anticheat 1004

Wie lange wurdest du gebannt? 9999

Wie lange läuft deine Strafe noch? 9993

All in English

Name: Malik Wesh

ID: 69789

Why were you banned? Anticheat 1004

How long were you banned for? 9999

How long is your sentence left? 9993

German:
Hallo Lieber Napal, ich wurde am 28.12.2023 wegen einem Anticheat code 1004 gebannt. Ich weis auch tartsäzlich wieso, an diesem tag besser gesagt um 14:30 hat sich das ganze FIB vor dem Ford Zancudo versammelt um der National Guarde beim FZ zu heflen. Doch dann hat mein spiel angefangen zu hängen ich konnte keine waffen mehr wechslen aber mich bewegen und habe die ganze zeit versucht mein revolver zu wechseln, dooch es ging nicht nach einer zeit ging es und da wurde ich auch vom Anticheat gebannt.

Danke das du dir die zeit genommen hast, und bitte um verständnins und mitleid da ich nix getan habe

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen Malik

Englisch:

Hello Dear Napal, I was banned on December 28th, 2023 because of an anticheat code 1004. I also know why, that day at 2:30 p.m. the whole FIB gathered in front of the Ford Zancudo to help the National Guard at the FZ. But then my game started to hang, I couldn't change weapons anymore but I could move around and I kept trying to change my revolver, but it didn't work. After a while it worked and I was banned from the anticheat.

Thank you for taking the time and please understand and have pity because I didn't do anything

Kind regards, Malik

Alfons Cain

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Moin,

Dein Antrag ist hiermit abgelehnt, bitte mache eine Beschwerde an "Curator of the Project".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom