Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atharva Savage

bruh
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Atharva
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- 5.30 GMT
4. Average online per day- 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord- savage_0_0
6. Your Nickname- Atharva Savage
7. Your ID- 9087

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation

1. I want to become leader of NG because i have the necessary leadership skills required to lead a organization. I came into this community since make of Server 3 & started working in Leo Orgs Like NG, GOV. I've come to realize that there people get rewarded easily and get promoted without any skills. I can easily handle any hard situation in calm easier way and also I believe a Leader should always be friendly to his colleagues and should always stand with them no matter what situation or circumstance it is.

2.. In the recent terms i have not seen Ng that much active, i will be doing open recruitments weekly and i will be making sure NG has good numbers + experience at any time, i plan to introduce SASD and other departments and make NG more active and make departments more responsible so they can respond quickly , all departments will be having a deputy who look upon them to see if they are doing good or not . A Separate bonus system would be introduced to encourage and pay people for their efforts that are they are putting in, promotion ceremonies will be held weekly!

3I have been HC in all legal Orgs so I know to deal with internal Issues of the organization. Units who do not follow the rule will be punished by giving them verbal , strike or even blacklist if the problem is very huge and serious .All Hc ranks will be given to units who are experienced and can handle any situation and conduct any operations calmly and with ez. I will make sure that hc ranks are given to units who deserve rather than any rank chasers and will make sure that no corruption is going on within the the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
:
1.Realistic transmissions through radio: in many orgs I have noticed the leaders or hcs get too frank with the units and there is nothing wrong with it, but when you are on duty a certain level of professionalism is to be maintained. I would make sure in my term only useful information gets transmitted through the radio and no one misuses it. No one will just joke Around while speaking in the radio and everyone will use proper valid radio codes and function smoothly. No mixing would be done on the org radio!

2. Promoting Realistic RP: The RP would be free rather than feeling robotic or programmed. The use of RP commands would be promoted since a lot of guys don’t know know what it is and what is its uses. Such as if someone is recklessly driving then we would not just go and arrest them, we would ask sone questions , make them walk in a straight line, give breathalyzer using rp commands , so on and so fourth. Regular training sessions on different kinds of terrains such as forests, hills, mountains, plains would be conducted for the Task Force team.

3. Having Realistic Divisions in SAHP: We would have realistic functioning departments in NG who would always be ready for any challenges. The Task Force would be promoted and they would even learn how to jump with a parachute in plains, hills mountains and some other war tactics. The bonus would be rewarding in these departments as well and only deserving people would be their HOD’s.

4 I have contacted a few Families which will be happy to give their support and people to NG for better activities and help
5.No Place for Favoritism
Note:I haven’t applied previously but I can guarantee you I won’t let you guys down and would ace my interview
Regards
Atharva

Jay Verlice

Player
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom