Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razawork

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Denis Burchesin
2. Your age (OOC): 27
3. Time zone + country: GMT +2 Romania
4. Daily time active on the server (19:00 PM - 02:00AM):
5. Average online per week (hours):40 +
6. Your Discord ID: razawork
7. Your characters' name (IC): Ricko Merks
8. Your ingame ID: 166786
9. Your ingame level: 15
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): /
11: Languages spoken: Romania,English,Italian

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Well... i have some time i can say since i play on this server and i like it but sadly there are a lot of peoples that brake the rules , and thats why i want to help keep a safe environment in my RP-life i think i experienced most of it, i have also past experience from samp and in my day by day life im good into talking with peoples.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime low rank dont remember exactly , state USS Special agent , SAHP (last year) Lance Corporal and now im in a family HC
3. What are your strengths?
Good comunication skills
Team work
Able to take right decisions
Im patient and good listener and also friendly
4. What are your weaknesses?
Weaknesses uff.. i dont really know what i can say about this i have also my weaknesses but one of them maybe feeling sorry if someone is punished to hard event they deservs it
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Well able to judge from both sides of the situations
I can bring most of my experience that i have in Roleplay
No sens of telling a lot of things that does not make sense im a good and friendly person who likes to evolve and be part of a great team where we can help eatch other in order to make good things
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i dont have business only a bunker
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No,im the owner of 2 companies so my program is flexible
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience throughout the city and apply again in future, thankyou for your interest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom