Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeebo Zeebo

Player
Player
Name: Joezif Zeebo 10645
Nationality: Canadian
Place of birth: Canadian
Residence: USA, Los Santos City, Sand Andreas
Dad: Joezif Zeebo
Mom: Bella Zeebo
Height and weight: 6'3 / 215 pond
Body Type: Fit and Muscular
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Black
Facial hair: None
Citizenship: Canadian(DENOUNCED)/ American Refugee Status.
Personality: Confident, Smart, Persuasive, charismatic,
Hobbies: Coding, hacking, Fruad, Running, shooting, Car guy

Joezif Zeebo the well known accredited hacker was born in Toronto Ontario Canada where he grew up his whole life in the suburbs of Whitehills. With Joezifs father being a Canadian Ambassador in the high courts and Mother being a large corporate business lawyer he had grown up with lots of equitable assets and no real family. Joezif zeebo spent most his time online learning the art of Cyber Warfare where he graduated from UWO with a master’s in computer science specializing in Advanced Cyber Security. Zeebo then joined CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) at the young age of 20 where he worked his way up from a low-level analyst to the CIO (Chief Information Officer) by the age of 25.

This when things started to go sideways in Zeebos Life. Zeebo was Trained by the Canadian Armed Forces and Canadian Special Services in undercover spy training, weapons and Tactical training, High speed driving, and survival training. He was also taught the skills of Cyber warfare and learned how to break into systems to cover his tracks. Having this rare and special skill set zeebo was working undercover in Russia trying to find the exact location of a command-and-control center that had been infecting the Canadian Governments servers and retrieving sensitive data when he had been intercepted by the Russian KGB. The Russians had caught zeebo and began torturing him for days for Canadian government and NATO secrets. After 2 weeks of constant torture zeebo had broken down and just as he was about to reveal the secrets to the Russians when by the grace of God the USSS Broke threw the compound he was being held at and killed the Russians.

Fast forward 2 weeks after being released from the hospital Zeebo was taken by the Canadian government to a underground facility where he was questioned and basically tortured to see if any sensitive information was released. After 3 weeks of detainment the Canadian Government released Joezif Zeebo and made him resign from his position in CSIS.

After all Zeebo worked for had been taken from him at a young age of 25.

He had been nearly killed for his government and they treated him like an animal So zeebo needed a way to get back at the government for what they did to him. Having gained a lot of connections over the years of work Zeebo reached out to a few black-market connections to see if they were interested In purchasing a hacker for hire. This is when zeebo and answered a job for a client to steal Mission critical secrets from ISREAL for a pay of 10,000,000. Zeebo having no fear in life anymore accepted the job and Hacked into the Isreali governments servers and stole some mission secrets. Being the curious hacker he his he looked at the documents himself where he found he had intercepted a Israeli attack plans on the USA. Zeebo then completed the transaction and got wired $10,000,000 to an offshore bank account.
Fast forward 3 hours after the payment clears Zeebo gets a call on his phone. It is his client, and he warns of the RCMP coming to his front door and that they have a vehicle behind his home waiting for him. Undenounced Zeebo hears Sirens and runs out the back of the home and sees a Black Cadillac escalade with Government Plates.

He jumps in.

Unknown to Zeebo he sees one of the agents that saved his life that day in Russia. Being Relived Zeebo asks whats going to happen to him when the Agent responded “You are being Extradited to the USA where you will be given a new life to live and an opportunity to work with the USSS”

Since that day Joezif Zeebo has moved to Los Santos and started his life again. With the 10 million he received and the training he received in life zeebo Started a multi million dollar real estate and mortgage business while working up the ranks of the USSS where he is now the Director of the United States Secret Services.

Outcome:
1- Due to his hacking skills Zeebo is able to carry around a device when activated disables All CCTV footage and wireless bodycams showing only Fuzzed Pixels and AUDIO when later reviewed meaning he can only be charged based on what is said on cam.

2-Due to previously running cyber fraud/espionage daily Zeebo is able to successfully launder money and evade taxes on homes and vehicles.

3- Due to Zeebos Hacking Skills Zeebo is able to hack the bar place him self into the lawyer database allowing himself to purchase a Lawyers license every 30days . (Fake lawyer license to act as my Own Lawyer when need be)

4- Due to his excellent talents and secret service training, zeebo can fight in a 1v3 situation and will not fear for his life

5- Zeebo was tortured and doesnt want anyone else to suffer he will risk his life even if its 1v4 to protect someone and potentially save their life.

6- Zeebo is the Current Director of USSS and Hands weapons out to all lower ranks. Zeebos skill set allow him to hack into the System and remove logs of him taking weapons for personal use. ( If Director Position is lost Zeebo still has access to remove his name from the logs ONLY if working in a legal organization and HAS access/high rank. )

7- Due to zeebos ability and versatility, Zeebo can hold personal weapons during an altercation but ONLY use them if he runs out of government supplied equipment.

8-Due to zeebos compassion and training he always keeps a turner kit/medical aid kit on him to use if he sees someone hurt around the community

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Mr. Whitewind

Player
Player
Few questions:
1- Due to his hacking skills Zeebo is able to carry around a device when activated disables All CCTV footage and wireless bodycams showing only Fuzzed Pixels and AUDIO when later reviewed meaning he can only be charged based on what is said on cam.
This contradicts other approved biographies...
3- Due to Zeebos Hacking Skills Zeebo is able to hack the bar place him self into the lawyer database allowing himself to purchase a Lawyers license every 30days . (Fake lawyer license to act as my Own Lawyer when need be)
Hmm... and what to do with internal DoJ audit on licenses and with the script (we cant bail ourselves out)?

Zeebo Zeebo

Player
Player
Few questions:
This contradicts other approved biographies...
Hmm... and what to do with internal DoJ audit on licenses and with the script (we cant bail ourselves out)?
I Am willing to edit the above or Remove them completely,

For 1- OOCLY speaking Bodycam would still be intact and if i were to Type something/ say something incriminating then it could be perused, If This is Borderline - POWERGAMING - it can be removed But due to the espionage experience i hold I can easily create a signal/pixle jammer out of a RasperryPi which would ruin camera footage but still have Audio recording.

For 3 - ( I would like to refer you to the show suites, where associate Mike Ross was able to work at a law firm and place himself into the bar) Now with the DOJ audit Due to my impressive hacking skills it is only but a mere 15 minute job for me to place myself into the bar monthly with a passing score of 80%- 85% (Not the best, Not the Worst) But *NOTE* The license will ONLY allow me to act as my own PRIVATE lawyer which would allow me to write up contracts, notarize contracts, and attempt to sue individuals who break the contract terms.

ALSO FOR THE LAWYER LICENCE I would like to show you a couple of many contracts i have written up in the city.

Last edited:

Mr. Whitewind

Player
Player
ICly thats illegal stuff to interfere with the LEOs equipement, so you will be accused pretty fast of 2.8, 2.14, 2.27, 3.5, 5.4 of Penal Code. And according to the Lawyers code, no state employee can act as Private Attorney as long as he is working for the state org... I have no idea how you will be able to use it ... Same as any aspect of Biography, it can give you the right to use it, but does not relieve criminal responsibility in case of being caught red-handed.

Zeebo Zeebo

Player
Player
ICly thats illegal stuff to interfere with the LEOs equipement, so you will be accused pretty fast of 2.8, 2.14, 2.27, 3.5, 5.4 of Penal Code. And according to the Lawyers code, no state employee can act as Private Attorney as long as he is working for the state org... I have no idea how you will be able to use it ... Same as any aspect of Biography, it can give you the right to use it, but does not relieve criminal responsibility in case of being caught red-handed.
Makes sense I will Remove those 2 from the Biography

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
This request will be on hold until the new Governor is reinstated.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
BIO disabled as you are not in GOV anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom