Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal Anticheat #1004 | 340137 Luciano Montana

Rejected

Montano Pasha

Player
Player
Hi Dear,
I was going to play the game morning, a friend called me for Informal, saying he could come over if you want, And when I was about to enter the game, anti cheat banned me. My level in the game is 10, I haven't done anything so far, but we were playing nicely, What can we do about this issue sir? I was already playing Fivem before, I know all the rules of the game Grand Rp I was doing social RP on fivem. I'm 24 years old and I don't know much about that anti cheat bans. So far, I have not received any complaints about me, such as cheating, etc., I just ate demorgan, that's all from failrp, and ooc. this situation made me very sad, they said to me write to the admins, maybe they will find a solution. I'm sorry sir, I apologize for disturbing you. I play it at night, usually at work, I was enjoying the game very well with my laptop, I just started playing the game, it's been a month since I played. I can't play games much anyway, I'm usually in the hospital. That's because of my cancer.

Best regards,
Luciano Montana
I wish you a happy new year sir, see you soon

Top Bottom