Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Akbulut
Suspect ID
257976 - 272931
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2024
Time of violation
02:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtFt5pwXiA

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
Our friend has been disgusted with us since the beginning of the saga. And my friend does something like this because we opened a form for him via VDM. The video was cut and as you can see, he is standing next to us as soon as he arrives so we can contact him.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
Even if we assume that what you say is true, it is disgusting that you see it as your right to respond to wrong with wrong.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
Our friend has been disgusted with us since the beginning of the saga. And my friend does something like this because we opened a form for him via VDM. The video was cut and as you can see, he is standing next to us as soon as he arrives so we can contact him.
I don't understand if you want to say that you were not the one who shot at me and that your account was stolen. What exactly are you advocating? It's obvious you hit it. If you see something against the rules, you can contact one of the administrators in the game. If you try to get your own justice, you will be punished and you will have to defend yourself with such empty excuses on forum sites.

Can Jackman

Jackman
Player
His voice is not heard in the recording and he has been following us since the hospital he comes to our house and provokes us by calling it a sucker s house.

Last edited:

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
I don't mind at all, I'm waiting for the admin's decision. I won't open a registration right now to get back at you. I will when this result is approved. You harassed me on my family home and sent me a VDM for nothing. When you post these two, you will get 2 warnings. I don't mind. Just wait, let the admin announce his decision. I am an old family member that I don't like.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
His voice is not heard in the recording and he has been following us since the hospital he comes to our house and provokes us by calling it a sucker s house.
I don't want to waste time answering, it is clearly seen in the video that I did not follow.
You were not there and you are talking as if you were there or are you using a twins account? I don't understand how is this possible?

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
I don't mind at all, I'm waiting for the admin's decision. I won't open a registration right now to get back at you. I will when this result is approved. You harassed me on my family home and sent me a VDM for nothing. When you post these two, you will get 2 warnings. I don't mind. Just wait, let the admin announce his decision. I am an old family member that I don't like.
You speak by giving orders, I think you think you are an admin.

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
My family member knows you're interfering with us from the very beginning, just wait and keep your lies to yourself, the more you comment, the longer it takes to confirm.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
My family member knows you're interfering with us from the very beginning, just wait and keep your lies to yourself, the more you comment, the longer it takes to confirm.
You say the more I comment, the longer approval will take. Which admin told you this? Please don't try to scare me by pretending to be close friends with the managers, it's disgusting what you're doing.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 257976 will receive punishments for FL in Public & DM in City
ID 272931 will receive punishment for a FL in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom