Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leia Nexus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/QVEEES9

Frost Surge

Player
Player
I was not an EMS employee at that point of time when I wrote those texts in the club chat, I was in LSPD and on LOA due to a warning. Also it was not targeting the organization specifically and I was out of parameters of any EMS property. He is abusing his power as a leader by targeting me in the org. and threatening to globally blacklist me through one of my family member for some OOC reason in the past. I have already received a punishment for the violations I did in club chat (7days ban). My records are completely clean while I was on EMS as an employee and I never disrespected any organization ever, considering the rules and regulations precisely.

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Reviewed

You will be blacklisted for this term, permanent will be removed as you have been already punished for this situation
(About Leader we will look into it, thankyou for reporting if i see any kind of toxicity from you i will punish by myself)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom