Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prashant Dhawan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2024
Time of violation
11:48
Proofs
https://imgur.com/S2tQw1z

Frost Surge

Player
Player
I was on my way towards SH for health insurance to give an interview to SAHP and then randomly a car rams me and since I did not have seatbelt tightened I flew and hit ground quite hard. They asked me to hands up and I agreed to their demand as per roleplay etiquettes and even begged to spare my life and informed them that I am poor and don't have enough cash with me. I had below $49.000 and they still robbed me and asked to run away. The ID of the suspect who robbed me was 274224, I only have this screenshot as a bodycam proof as I was not expecting a robbery like this since I had below $49.000 and all I knew that there must be minimum $50.000 cash with oneself to be robbed maximum $50.000 once. Also, I did not have any legal/illegal arms and ammunition hence by any means I wasn't expecting such incidents to have a proper video bodycam. There were three unofficial family members in two vehicles at the point of the time I was robbed. The other two Suspect IDs are : 318124 & 218020 as shown in the POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom