Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbet Rhino

ERNST VOLL
Player
Your ID: 35806
Players nickname: Ernst Voll
Administrators nickname: Mason_Xozis
Time: Permanent​
Why was I banned?: 1.6
Proofs: Bann-Screen

Dear Mazhor, my name is Ernst Voll and I was a pretty active player on DE1.
I also made videos like montages, content videos and videos for tips and tricks on DE1 and earned in a short time period a lot people
who liked it. In general I was a good member of every gang and a and a
person who has contributed to the ghetto-rp, creating conflicts between gangs as it is in real life.
To sum it up, I was a Youtuber who made videos for the Grand Community.

One night, I made Video where I presented a FPS Booster which helps Low-End-PC to gain pretty good amount FPS.
In this Video I mentioned that I will giveaway money because I sold my car (Sultan), but I didnt sold it, I just clickbaited.
I also said that I will giveaway my account, never did you can check my logs.
I told that I have a lot of money like 100 Millions, I not even had 1 Million, it was all Clickbait.

I apologize, I have not done any real money trading and I never will. It is all verifiable that after this video
I was no longer online and packed something away or gave something to someone.
I am very sorry for my behavior, for lying and announcing something that generally should not be done.
I realize my mistake and will never commit it again, and I hope very much that I can play on DE1 as Ernst Voll again soon.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day Mazhor.

Ernst Voll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom