Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jesse WEST
Suspect ID
ID: 11260
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2021
Time of violation
22:48
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ttaxy9

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 11260’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.​

Reactions: Ved

Ved

Player
Player
So, i have my POV which im gonna post below, in the video as u can see i died and then i contacted admin , the admin accidently respawned me and then i died again , i was under the ground , i contacted admin , thats what anyone does when he gets bugged out, so what bug did i abuse in this?

zakhar asli

Player
Player
So, i have my POV which im gonna post below, in the video as u can see i died and then i contacted admin , the admin accidently respawned me and then i died again , i was under the ground , i contacted admin , thats what anyone does when he gets bugged out, so what bug did i abuse in this?
so many times its happen for me at foundry or hotel and i see so many times its happen for other players its not bug abuse its server bug

Thatssking

Player
Player
Yea I always spawn under the maps at times during some events which can get annoying but it’s a server bug for sure no doubt about it.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

The suspect provided evidence that he did not bug abuse to get back inside.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom