Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darkov alobeidii
Suspect ID
0000/131
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2022
Time of violation
02:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5wQHlSH58

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
so in this POV you can see The unknown ID got headshot and damage 11.13 by me and he got damage from my friend like 43 and he didn't die
and 131he cheating every turfe he killing all of us and it's unpossible.
when we kill him in any turfe they will lose it his team can't do anything and ID 131 he is the same ID 15871 he got ban for sharing cheat his ID 15871 check this ID A lot of people reported him he is cheating and he is hiding his cheat he can do that and he can chean his PC as well so pls do some thing about the cheater

Olama Sashington

Player
Player
First of all you guys have no movement so if someone has aim it’s like shooting a tree. Second of all you can’t say someone is cheating every turf cause they’re good, not how it works…… use some common sense. Third thing get smoked.

pfff

West Carnage
Player
stop crying every time you die. respect murda

Last edited:

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
Your boy darkov cant aim for nothing man. Just you keep reporting him for every turf you lose

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
I'm still waiting ID 898 POV
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom