Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinesh Chowdary

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Aluri.Sai Dinesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): From 6am to 21pm
5. Average online per day :5-6 hours
6. Your Discord : saidinesh0295
7. Your Nickname : dinesh chowdary
8. Your ID : 54346

9.Your in game level: 22
10. Languages spoken: English, Telugu

11. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

• I have been playing grand RP project for a quiet a long a time. In this mean time I have gathered a lot of experience in the server and I am familiar with how city works. Now, I want to share my experience with my fellow citizens. I love role playing in the grand RP, Now I want everyone to enjoy the fair RP in the City. I can assist players in the city promptly and fairly.
  • Finally my goal is to create a Fair RP for each and every citizen. I believe with my experience I can understand problems of citizens well and I can solve them effectively. I hope you give me a chance to assist the citizens with my knowledge.

2. What are your strengths?
  • Interpersonal Skills
  • Handling stressful situations
  • I will always go through to my mistakes
  • Being good everyone
  • strategic thinking

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Believing people and i will believe them blindly
  • I take some time to learn the new things but i give my whole time to the things which i am slow and i will give a good comeback!
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • yes , i am ready to leave my RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • yes i will sell my business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
  • Currently there are no situations stopping me

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom