Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Fidalgo Muffin
Date
Jan 9, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/570475/

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Hello, I was banned for 6.19 regarding homophobia. Its clearly wrong punishment as the comment was not said to the person reporting, Further more if "Gay" is considered an insult that makes the server homophobic not me. Thats not even mentioning that the command was made towards "Nosika" whom Has no problem with being called gay. If you need proof of him claiming this I can provide

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Olá, fui banido por 6.19 por causa de homofobia. É uma punição claramente errada, pois o comentário não foi dito ao denunciante, ainda mais se "Gay" for considerado um insulto que torna o servidor homofóbico, não eu. Isso sem falar que a ordem foi feita para “Nosika”, que não tem problema em ser chamado de gay. Se você precisar de uma prova dele alegando isso, posso fornecer

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Be careful what you write in the chat available to everyone, because as it was in this case, it can be considered homophobia which is strictly forbidden on our server.
Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom