Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lidor Solomon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2024
Time of violation
11:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt0oJoKpe0U

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
I was at my house died and they want to rob me. 3 people was not with yellow clothes.
You can hear 328465 telling me to drop the shotgun and shotgun ammo. so I thought I was still holding the weapon so I put my hands down so I could drop the weapon. But I had no weapon... after that at 0:47 Id (328465) search on me and saying nothing and Id (328465) try to pickpocket and don't saying anything.

Dominic143

Player
Player
I was at my house died and they want to rob me. 3 people was not with yellow clothes.
You can hear 328465 telling me to drop the shotgun and shotgun ammo. so I thought I was still holding the weapon so I put my hands down so I could drop the weapon. But I had no weapon... after that at 0:47 Id (328465) search on me and saying nothing and Id (328465) try to pickpocket and don't saying anything.
1. Wrong tittle of forum
2. All Wearing Gang Cloths we will provide screen shot and POV
3. when i pickpocket you before my friend said im pickpocket you and he already did rp and next i aslo said im gone pickpocket you maybe your black magic.

screen shots wearing gang cloths:-

POV saying pickpocket you:-

Ammar Connor

Player
Player
Don't cry buddy cuz u got robbed in front of ur family house😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom