Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Jayden
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: EST (NA Time Zone)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (20:00 to 4:00 am (sometimes 5:00 am)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: .jayy69
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jay Rose
  8. Your in game ID: 3662
  9. Your in game level: 30
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state and crime as I was both before.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become admin for many reason as I was an admin before I was curator of Ballas Gang and curator of LSPD I have also been leader 8 times. I was leader of LSPD Chief (x2) Ballas Leader Marabunta Leader NG General Bloods Leader. If I was to become admin I have all the necessary qualifications and experience to be the best admin if given the opportunity by you guys I will also like to help the team get rule breakers punished and make sure that the server can run smoothly and everyone can come in and enjoy RP.

1. What are your strengths?

My strengths are I’m a hard worker, I’m loyal, I’m active, I’m nice, I’m easy to get along with.
  1. What are your weaknesses?

My mouth but I’m always good at getting it under control.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

What skills I could bring to the team is hard work loyalty and commitment and dedication to be the best and help people come in and enjoy RP. And another skill I bring to the admin team is experience i was former admin before and curator of Ballas Street Gang and LSPD (Los Santos Police Department.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I don’t have business.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No Irl Issues.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Something you should know is I’m a very experienced and I would be a very great person to join the team you can ask the whole admin team I hope you guys consider me as I have the best experience and knowledge of what to do
Thanks for Reading my Application Sincerely Jay Rose 🌹

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Not currently looking for admins with your details.​

Top Bottom