Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisheshJi Maravillas

https://youtu.be/Wnhc6erLmVE?si=vwVhFQb3QAdmVdLb
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vishwajeet Singh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UCT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: evemaravillas
6. Your Nickname: Eve Maravillas
7. Your ID: 24251
Additional information

1. Leader of...

Ans] Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1 reason ] I Have Experience of English Server 2 and have a confidence to Become a Leader , and No corporation in Gang Like Adding Someone Without past experience in gang or unoff org leader And So on . I Known Capture rules ,Event Rules, General ghetto rules, Event Rules And Etc.

2 reason ] Some Leader End Terms Without Completing Terms/ 100% Turf , But I Will Try my Hard To Do 100% Turf , Try To Complete Term Without any Warning and Try To make Most Dangerous Gang In Los Santos .

3 reason ] Mainly I have To Grow my Family, If I Get The Leadership It can Help my Family to Grow And It Can Gang Too My Family Turfer Can Help In Turf. and that the main point it can help deputy will be pre decided and have a Lesser Chance to get Gang Warning

3.Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
-] Manage the Members in Gang To Avoid Gang Warning this is a Main Reason the Most of the Gang get Disband .
-] No Corporation In Gang Taking Without interview is Second Mainly Reason Because Some Player Do Rule Break And Gang Got Warning
-] Member Should Known The Basic Rules Aleast like Ghetto Rule and PG , MG and So on
My Goals
Complete 100% Turf

Complete The Term [Without An Any Warning]
Make Families Most PowerFull Gang In The Terms
Ranking System

16-Boss
15-UnderBoss
14-Deputy
13-UnderDeputy
12-Turfer
11-WarLord
10-Event head
9-Right Arm
8-Left Arm
7-Griffti Team
6-Enforcer

5-Clapper
4-Gangster
3-Shooter
2-Famous
1-NewBie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank For Viewing my Application

Samar Kamra

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vishwajeet Singh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UCT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: evemaravillas
6. Your Nickname: Eve Maravillas
7. Your ID: 24251
Additional information

1. Leader of...

Ans] Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1 reason ] I Have Experience of English Server 2 and have a confidence to Become a Leader , and No corporation in Gang Like Adding Someone Without past experience in gang or unoff org leader And So on . I Known Capture rules ,Event Rules, General ghetto rules, Event Rules And Etc.

2 reason ] Some Leader End Terms Without Completing Terms/ 100% Turf , But I Will Try my Hard To Do 100% Turf , Try To Complete Term Without any Warning and Try To make Most Dangerous Gang In Los Santos .

3 reason ] Mainly I have To Grow my Family, If I Get The Leadership It can Help my Family to Grow And It Can Gang Too My Family Turfer Can Help In Turf. and that the main point it can help deputy will be pre decided and have a Lesser Chance to get Gang Warning

3.Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
-] Manage the Members in Gang To Avoid Gang Warning this is a Main Reason the Most of the Gang get Disband .
-] No Corporation In Gang Taking Without interview is Second Mainly Reason Because Some Player Do Rule Break And Gang Got Warning
-] Member Should Known The Basic Rules Aleast like Ghetto Rule and PG , MG and So on
My Goals
Complete 100% Turf

Complete The Term [Without An Any Warning]
Make Families Most PowerFull Gang In The Terms
Ranking System

16-Boss
15-UnderBoss
14-Deputy
13-UnderDeputy
12-Turfer
11-WarLord
10-Event head
9-Right Arm
8-Left Arm
7-Griffti Team
6-Enforcer

5-Clapper
4-Gangster
3-Shooter
2-Famous
1-NewBie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank For Viewing my Application
Best leader ever

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday , 18/01/2024 at 17:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Alan Sam, Pablo Emilio or John Spectre on Discord with any questions about the interview.

Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom