Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lux_Luminosity
Administrators nickname
Lazer_White
Date
Jan 9, 2024
Time
07:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/570488/

Luxly

Analog Interface
Player
I got warning for RDM, meanwhile we were shooting this guy's friends after demands and stuff, this guy appears with heli, we know that he is with Sinners and also he is witness at the same time. We illegally murdered people so how is it logical to leave a witness alive? i think it's not. also in his Video he starts recording when he was already present at the situation which should not be even reviewed based on that. I understand that admin is new, everyone does mistakes. At the time this will get reviewed i'll be probably out of the jail, my guns disappeared when i got in jail soo.. could i get them back or something for them?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you have not gave any demands and where not part of rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom