Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhalilMohamed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Khalil
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +03:00 Turkey
4. Average online per day : 4 Hours
5. Your Discord :khalil133
6. Your Nickname : Khalil Mohamed
7. Your ID : 157842

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bereau (FIB)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) After being in this server for close to a year, I have experienced every LEO organization. I have been in FIB,LSPD,SAHP,GOV and EMS and have accomplished good ranks in them. After seeing how all organizations work I have always been attached to FIB and always loved FIB. After experiencing being a deputy leader in SAHP I feel like I am ready to be a leader. I have understood all rules and expectations of LEO organizations and I am ready to prove that I can reach those expectations.

B) I have been a lawyer for a while and also reached Lead State Attorney which has helped me understand the law better which will better help the organization to follow the law and reach everyones highest expectations aswell as improve the role play experience for all the suspects aswell as the agents. Also I will make sure everyone knows how to communicate with suspects and other fellow officers/agents to improve RP.

C) I want to make sure the FIB is not considered and easy organization to get a high rank since thats what most of the people have been saying recently, I am going to make sure ALL requirements are met for everyone that is hired and make sure that there is no corruption where its not supposed to be. I want to make FIB the best organization for role playing since thats what everyone is here for.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Human Resources & Training (HR&T) :
This department is one of the most important departments that holds the power to hire the future agents of FIB, I am going to make sure FIB goes through proper training before advancing to being a Agent. All agents that are in HR&T are expected to have high expectations and will be required to have bodycam, upload it using RP commands which improves RP and a High Command of HR&T will have to review it for them and make sure the training was done properly.

Internal Affairs (IA) :
Internal affairs is an important department to have in FIB, all internal affairs officers will improve RP by always making sure that all officers fill logs properly, agents aren't being corrupt, make sure everyone is follow the FIB procedures properly and more. Internal Affairs has the power to request bodycam from agents, IA help the Federal Attorney's by helping them request the bodycam cameras if the FIB receives a subpoena.

Undercover Department (UC) :
The UC department is the most important for FIB as being undercover is what the Federal Investigation Bereau is mostly known for. The Head of Undercover will be a very important person since they have the job of adding agents to the UC department and help collect evidence. The UC department has the most RP in it since it requires more commands in game to make all their evidence valid to use against gangs and unofficial families to be able to make raids and collect of their illegal items/weapons.

Special Operations Department (Spec Ops) :
The Special Ops agents will have the important job of making special tactics to combat all crime, specifically in store robberies and National guard raids/robberies. Spec Ops agents job when there is no events such as gun store/24/7 store robberies, gang/family raids and hostage situations they will be busy hunting down wanted criminals. And they also have to hunt down people that have active arrest warrants against them which will improve the RP of DOJ (GOV) and FIB/SAHP/LSPD/NG to find criminals that are expected to be arrest for crimes they commited.

The FIB ranking system will not be changed and will be kept the same for now.

Highest ranks achieved in LEO orgs :
SAHP - Undersheriff ( Rank 29)
LSPD - Superintendent ( Rank 20)
FIB - Secret Agent ( Rank 23)
EMS - Medical Student
GOV - Director of IA (Rank 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom