Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Konrad President
Administrators nickname
Justin Winter
Date
Jul 4, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/420390/

Konrad President

Player
Complaining about the rejection of my request to be unbanned by Justin Winter

Why were you banned? Blacklist
(I was blacklisted because I insulted the Grand Server in the in-game voice chat and personally insulted Justin Winter inappropriately.)
How long were you banned for?
Permanent
How long is your sentence left?
My sentence will not expire without an unban.
Why should we unban you?
Dear Mazhor,
In the following application I would like to apologize to all administrators who use their free time to offer the players on Grandrp the best and most worry-free experience possible, but especially to Mr. Winter for my disrespectful, childish and offensive behavior.
It has now been over a year since I was banned. During this time I not only became more mature but was also able to think a lot about my behavior at the time. From today's perspective, I deeply regret my actions back then and it is very difficult for me to understand how I came to this decision.
After reflection several times, I can assure you that I will never behave like this again under any circumstances. Not only do I miss playing Grand together with my friends, but I would also like to publicly apologize for my actions back then.
Looking further ahead, I see Grand as a future main server in which I would also like to invest again.
4 months ago I submitted a request to be unbanned which unfortunately was rejected without any reason.
I hope that you accept my final apology and are willing to give me a second chance.
I have never been banned before and would like to start supporting the server again.
I hope the administration, the community and you Mazhor can forgive me and decide to give me a second chance to become part of this community again.

Best regards
Konrad President

Enkeltrick

Player
Player
Mein Bruder wollte doch nur das ich aus zelle komme und dann bekommt er ban Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom