Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo Gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2024
Time of violation
16:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pj82ym451bU

Devil Perfecto

๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Player
Hello jahad I hope you are very fine. I am that guy (Devil 87304) who robbed him. There is no mistake, only his visual bugs. First of all, if you are Indian or know Hindi, you will understand how he is disrespecting me. He doesn't have fear for this life; he keeps lying to me by saying I can't hear you. He has no care for his life because he has four guns on his head. He is not complying because his friend has too much cash in his hand (discord voice). At first, he tried to deceive me, then you. Ask PC checkers; maybe he is hiding something in layers .

POV link :

I hope you will issue punishment for him.

Have a good day, Jahad Pluxury, brother.

Last edited:

GwenKrish

Player
Player
Hello jahad I hope you are very fine. I am that guy (Devil 87304) who robbed him. There is no mistake, only his visual bugs. First of all, if you are Indian or know Hindi, you will understand how he is disrespecting me. He doesn't have fear for this life; he keeps lying to me by saying I can't hear you. He has no care for his life because he has four guns on his head. He is not complying because his friend has too much cash in his hand (discord voice). At first, he tried to deceive me, then you. Ask PC checkers; maybe he is hiding something in layers .

POV link :

I hope you will issue punishment for him.

Have a good day, Jahad Pluxury, brother.
This is the full pior POV. I think that you used some illegal softwares to show the cars visible. Sir check his pc also to confimed that he use bugs.

GwenKrish

Player
Player
And sir if you have any doubt then you can check my pc. I have always ready for my pc check.

Devil Perfecto

Player
This is the full pior POV. I think that you used some illegal softwares to show the cars visible. Sir check his pc also to confimed that he use bugs.
wtf how ? i did not used any thing illegal .

Devil Perfecto

Player
Also if he asked you to close kindly conclude the forum, as he has done multiple rule breaks. Stalling+Metagaming+Fear RP
Admin can conclude the forum even forum owner asked to close.
np Hardik i have full pov ! if he close i will post again !!!

GwenKrish

Player
Player
Also if he asked you to close kindly conclude the forum, as he has done multiple rule breaks. Stalling+Metagaming+Fear RP
Admin can conclude the forum even forum owner asked to close.
Sir one thing said to clear you that there was no Fear RP . I obey his all demands and did compromised. You check the pov again . Did have some sound issue but later I was tell that thing which he type in the chat. So now tell me where was the Fear RP occured. Admin sir please check it that I compromised his all demands and follow all the rules. Had some visual bugs that the other gang car did not show but every thing was right there that is clear in the POV.

Devil Perfecto

Player
Sir one thing said to clear you that there was no Fear RP . I obey his all demands and did compromised. You check the pov again . Did have some sound issue but later I was tell that thing which he type in the chat. So now tell me where was the Fear RP occured. Admin sir please check it that I compromised his all demands and follow all the rules. Had some visual bugs that the other gang car did not show but every thing was right there that is clear in the POV.
lol clear Fear RP + stalling + Meta Gaming for 102569. Admin, make sure that his friend will also get punished for meta-gaming.

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas๐Ÿ’œ
Player
In your Own Video it's clear that you can hear him lol. Still u lie here Lmao

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
Thread Closed
After we saw the evidence, it is clear that there was nothing that broke the rules, and it is clear from the evidence that he sent us
And the owner already he be punished for same situation

Vivek_3.gif

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administration
------En-2 Server Administrator ------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom