Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan1905

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Milian
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: milian05
6. Your Nickname: Milian Hardy
7. Your ID: 321306

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Ballas HC - 1 Term
Marabunta HC - 1 term
Bloods UnderDeputy - 1 term
Marabunta Underdeputy - Hamza Kllin

2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 - I have experience in gangs and continue to gain more experience. When I was a gang member, I always tried to do what was best for the gang. I am now determined to be a Leader and do more than that. My most important goal is to be a leader who doesn't receive warning. I have no doubt that, with the support of my friends, I will do my best to manage the gang in the best way possible and take it to the top.

2.2- I believe I have good leadership. I know from experience what is good and what is bad. By taking advantage of these experiences, I will always keep the Bloods gang at the top and strive for the best. Bloods will always have the best activity.

2.3- Bloods is one of the most important gangs..During my term as Leader, I will bring activity to the vicinity of Bloods Headquarters and there will be more crime than ever in that area and the entire ghetto. My important goal during my leadership period is to dominate the entire ghetto. I believe that I will do my best for this and I will succeed.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- We will always be active within the gang by doing all the activities. We will mostly interact with Leos by creating a hostage situation. I believe that in this way we will improve our rp even more. They will see the gang at all times, not only at the headquarters, but everywhere inside and outside the ghetto. We will do all of these by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang.

4. My Goals

.Complete Term Without Any Warning

.Every hour max spray profit

3.Be Strongest Gang in City

4.%100 Turf

Morpho45

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Milian
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: milian05
6. Your Nickname: Milian Hardy
7. Your ID: 321306

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Ballas HC - 1 Term
Marabunta HC - 1 term
Bloods UnderDeputy - 1 term
Marabunta Underdeputy - Hamza Kllin

2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 - I have experience in gangs and continue to gain more experience. When I was a gang member, I always tried to do what was best for the gang. I am now determined to be a Leader and do more than that. My most important goal is to be a leader who doesn't receive warning. I have no doubt that, with the support of my friends, I will do my best to manage the gang in the best way possible and take it to the top.

2.2- I believe I have good leadership. I know from experience what is good and what is bad. By taking advantage of these experiences, I will always keep the Bloods gang at the top and strive for the best. Bloods will always have the best activity.

2.3- Bloods is one of the most important gangs..During my term as Leader, I will bring activity to the vicinity of Bloods Headquarters and there will be more crime than ever in that area and the entire ghetto. My important goal during my leadership period is to dominate the entire ghetto. I believe that I will do my best for this and I will succeed.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- We will always be active within the gang by doing all the activities. We will mostly interact with Leos by creating a hostage situation. I believe that in this way we will improve our rp even more. They will see the gang at all times, not only at the headquarters, but everywhere inside and outside the ghetto. We will do all of these by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang.

4. My Goals

.Complete Term Without Any Warning

.Every hour max spray profit

3.Be Strongest Gang in City

4.%100 Turf
best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom