Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2021
Time of violation
15:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL_177lEH9o

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
First and most imporant rule he broke was Green Zone 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn he even said he went into the green zon, in the pov you can see he wasent aiming to go to the Green zone as he started reversing and running away before fliping his car, as I'm aware ( GZ starts behind the fence and always has and was agreed between players) As soon as he got up he started stalling and mixing so his boys can have time to get in position and he started screaming he cant get robbed cuz its green zone not only OOC but also fail rp as he wasnet scared to get shot. He was also not wearing 51% of his gang colours while driving a gang vechical, and he said he wasent doing any gang activites but the green zone he enetered is a gang activity anyway so he should of been 51% blue. I hope this person gets the punishment he derservs so he can have a break and read the rules for greater for his rp and servers, as first words that came out of his mouth where OOC. He also picked up weapon in the gz after he stalled and his friends shot us with admin presen.
I hope this get reviewed fairly by adminastration.

Part two

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

After review, this player was not under FearRP as no guns were pointed at him and could have just been going to the NPC.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom