Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eglamour Jinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 13, 2024
Time of violation
2:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GSm7YKgG2N4

Eglamour

Player
Player
Hi Officials;

I'm going to the other market to look for products. But I can't go. From bullets... Guns are being fired into the secret area green zone.

I received a warning penalty for the same incident. (before)

I expect the same sensitivity from valuable officials.

Kind Regards,

Zander Dinero

Player
Player
Hi Officials;

I'm going to the other market to look for products. But I can't go. From bullets... Guns are being fired into the secret area green zone.

I received a warning penalty for the same incident. (before)

I expect the same sensitivity from valuable officials.

Kind Regards,
hello Sir, ID 170 here, as you can see in the POV you posted, he was trying to shoot you and me and endangering the civilians try to shop. So i went ahead and killed him, for your safety after this. I went ahead and revived him. I did not mean anything towards you

lil pj

Player
Player
didnt mean to shoot you but they kept killing me in the greenzone before and they kept coming even when i tried to get away

Eglamour

Player
Player
hello Sir, ID 170 here, as you can see in the POV you posted, he was trying to shoot you and me and endangering the civilians try to shop. So i went ahead and killed him, for your safety after this. I went ahead and revived him. I did not mean anything towards you
You escape to the green zone to renew your life. Civilians are in danger because of you two. I can't go to the store next door to look for products. I don't have to deal with such things. Valuable managers will make the right decision.

lil pj

Player
Player
170 is lying too i was in the spot where all the cars are parked and they came over and killed me so my friend killed them ressed

lil pj

Player
Player
what am i supposed to do when im getting rdmed trying to leave beach market

Zander Dinero

Player
Player
You escape to the green zone to renew your life. Civilians are in danger because of you two. I can't go to the store next door to look for products. I don't have to deal with such things. Valuable managers will make the right decision.
can we agree to take this down? i have done nothing to harm you

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 108055 and 350699 will be punished for GZ 1.3
ID 108055 and 170 will be punished for Shooting in GZ
IID 170 will be punished for GZ 1.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom