Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

babar jamali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Babar Jamali
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 5/8
5. Your Discord babargamerr
6. Your Nickname Babar Jamali
7. Your ID 273092
Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a- National Guard has been my home since I came to this city. I served NG for the last 2 or more months as an integral part. I have the experience from the previous leaders. Especially last 2 terms as I was in NG on Spike Hill terms. Also, I was a commissioned officer for the last 2 terms which means I have the leading skills and I know exactly how to handle mostly all situations. I know what is good and what is bad for National Guard.

b- Most of the officers inside NG has been recruited and trained by me!! As I was a recruitment representative for 1 term, deputy of recruitment team for 2 terms, and head of recruitment team for 1 term. So, all these people respect me as much as I respect them. and they were the main reason I applied for it again after failing first time. Also, some people who left NG to other ORGs they promised me if I become general they will be back. This motivation from these people is what made me take the step, and apply for NG leader again. Let's also not forget that I'm so good with communicating with lower ranks I understand how they think and every time any of them need something they come to me even when I'm not in the organization cause they know I always listen and help.

c- I've been part of mostly all the divisions inside NG on my whole journey. Being in Recruitment, SASD, Airforce, and Military Police. And I know how most of these divisions work and what they need. So, with that knowledge I have I must be capable of tracking every single division and improving what can be improved with the help of each head of team I have. the only division I've never experienced is Combat medics. And yet I still know everything about it. So, with all of that I have!! I can do major improvements with plans I have for each single division in NG. Additional to that the new divisions that have been planned on General Lewis term. I will take good care of them with Lewis’ help with me as a high command in the organization and we will build these departments together and make them start operating as soon as we can. (US Marshals, IAA, and Technicians)

d- I've never been only NG unit. I was part of other legal organizations before like: SAHP, FIB, and LSPD. and not just legal ORGs. I joined gangs before for a while like: (Bloods, Marabunta, and Ballas). So I have a complete and comprehensive view of how these ORGs work, how they think, what they cannot do, and what duties they have. and I believe that gives me an advantage if I become NG leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?
a- National Guard is the army, and Army means numbers!! So, the first thing I will be focusing on is getting numbers as much as I can. cause from my experience, numbers is the biggest strength in the city. We can see this in gangs when a gang is on its best form, you can find like 100 members active during the day!! and no ORGs can stop them at this point!! Doing this will improve our defense against gang raids, random FZ attacks, and supporting ammo runs. So, if I want to make the army strong and fill my divisions as I mentioned. My main key is numbers!!!

b- The biggest major problem we have in NG is the lack of activity during day. as a NG unit you have nothing to do during your day except guarding gates and fighting against any attacks. and I know that these are the main tasks we need to do. But adding more activities to the units during the day will make it more exciting, and will make people stay on duty or stay mainly in NG. These activities will be like Combat trainings inside/outside FZ or events that can be done during raid cooldowns. and much much other events and ideas that we can get from the units themselves!! But me myself will be doing events in the morning before raid time like workouts for the units, fisting events to make my units more tough, or maybe just combat trainings. And the awards for people attending these trainings will be bonuses and of course promotions for whoever attends as they will be active early day!! With that being done I can get 2 birds with 1 stone, So I will give them the activities and excitement they need + NG will have the numbers even before starting of raid time.

c- Awarding inside NG is the key of motivation for everyone. So, for every task I get from units I will try to be awarding them with bonuses that gives them the motivation to continue doing their best. Also, I will be improving promotion system by giving the people I see a lot in events or activities promotions even when there is no promotion ceremony. I know that this sounds like a bad idea but let me tell you how it's done. So, if I see that this unit is putting much much effort during his duty, his activity time is above other people, and he is effective!!! I will gather all the available units in front of barracks for example!! And I will talk about this guy, and he will be receiving a promotion in front of everyone else as a motivation for him and them to try to be in his place. And if any one of them feel like this is unfair he can come and talk to me. Not questioning my decision!!! But asking why it's not him!! and anyone can feel free to do this. By me doing that I will make every unit stay on duty to prove that he deserves to be that guy getting promoted. And trust me this will create a bit of competition between the members that will make them avoid mistakes, and do their best.

d- The number of officers we have in the organization we can all see it’s a bit too much. COs in National Guard are more than lower ranks sometimes during the day. And half of these officers are not doing their jobs as it must be. So, I cannot just equalize them with other officers who work so hard and take responsibilities. Therefore, I’m planning to add a new system to fix this issue which is that there will be a task for officers to do weekly. With that I mean to prove they are there and prove the deserve to stay in their ranks. So, Let’s say for example each commissioned officer need to lead 3 full things during the week and upload bodycam on activity log (with that I mean a screenshot). These can be events, globals, anything... but they have to do this target weekly or other than that they will not get promoted. And whoever ignore the system will get demoted for not doing his job (If no reason is given). Technicians will be tracking each officer's activity and giving me full report at the end of each week (that contains officers behavior and rules respect). And for any NCO to become CO he must prove he is capable of taking this responsibility by a questionnaire test given and live test where they lead something perfectly with confidence (Ammo runs are not taken in consideration at this point it must be a full event like Bank or Aircraft or Subs).

e- Lastly, SASD team must be taken seriously as these are the face of National Guard. This team is what decides how good NG is and how efficient they are during gun fights and events. We have to make everyone know how important SASD is and to do this I must build it differently. Having SASD team doesn't mean giving LMGs to random dudes and expect them to win every fight they engage. SASD team means that you should handle hardest situations, Change tactics when needed at anytime, and being able to use the weakest weapons if its all you got. Doing all of this requires time and practicing. And with the team I'm planning to build they will be on a different level of professionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom