Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoriko Ozz
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Jan 13, 2024
Time
15:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ytDjmQ7

Zoriko

GOD OF DECEIT
Player
I've been hit with a ban on my account ([99412, 130600]) for allegedly using multiple accounts. Frankly, I'm confused because I only have two accounts, and I've been a part of this community for 8 months without any issues.

I'm not here to argue, but I'd appreciate it if you could share the basis of my ban. Is it the IP address or the hardware ID? I want to understand what triggered this.

If there's proof that I've done something wrong, I'd love to see it. I'm not looking for any special treatment, just some clarity on the situation. I know there are rules, and I'm all for playing by them.

I'm open to any verifications you need to do – check the IPs, hardware IDs, whatever. I'm confident that you'll find only two accounts linked to me.

Let's get this sorted. I enjoy playing here and would like to continue doing so without any issues. I hope we can resolve this.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Make complaint with providing social clubs which you own and it will be further investigated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom