Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rise_iDrive
Administrators nickname
Sultan_Pluxury
Date
Jan 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/aUXJwBC

Risev2

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

I understand you've received a warning regarding a situation on forum
Approved - Rdm+UB Demand I 2255-23161-23965-57491I Ekip fam.
From the video and the photo on Imgur, it seems people are approaching our family house area not to cross the road but possibly with the intent to raid or cause trouble. me and our family members believe that the entire area shown in the photo is part of our house. Please clarify the issue and express our concern in a clear and straightforward manner. If possible, i will provide additional details to help the admins understand the situation better.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

The road is public property, only the driveway of the house is a part of the house which makes it hb demand and rdm to issue such demands, if the person is provoking on the other hand a ticket to the admins will punish the player accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom