Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo5511

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Bassam Ahmed
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC +2 Egypt
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 04:00
5.Average online per day(hours): Average 10 hours
6.Your Discord ID: xdiablosx
7.Your characters' name (IC): Diablos Diplo
8. Your in game ID: 59663
9.Your in game level: 18
10.Languages spoken: English and Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I am a person who wont to help everyone to solve there issues as well to make them continue there role play correct without any problem as RP . I also want to join the admin team on EN3 is because I am enjoying this server a lot and want to see the server grow like EN1 and give EN3 a good Reputation to make more people to come here and start their new life on EN3. It is also not just that, it is also because I want to experience a life as an admin on an actually Roleplay type of server and gain from it and enjoy the time with other admins on the server

2. What are your strengths?
    Communication, leadership and managing.

3. What are your weaknesses?
    my weakens i be came angry when i being stressed

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    skills that I can add to admins team first performances in managing , Communication and respect everyone

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    currently do not have any business and also I completely agree.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No ,I Don't have any IRL issue.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    no nothing series but i have the ambition to make other to under stand how to role play i have for more than 4 years in RedM and i a have a lot of experiences as RP .I am a quick learner so would adapt quite easily in any given situation, and in my IRL life, working as Doctor surgeon.
    so i have a lot of free time to be online between 4 to 6 Days . as well
    thanks a lot for your time i hope to be an admin to help everyone have a great day .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom