Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
  1. Your name IRL Elrussi

2. Your age 22
  3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Flawless

7. Your ID 22042

Additional information

2.1: Greetings, comrades! I return with a strong desire to take the reins once more. The Ballas challenges, and I am committed to redeeming myself from past errors. Armed with exceptional leadership skills, my goal is to reshape our gang into a positive force. With my guidance, we will become more agile and focused, striving for our desired triumphs. Trust me; this time, we will turn our vision into reality.

2.2: Exceptional leaders are crucial for any organization's success, even in the world of gangs. Unfortunately, such individuals are rare. I refuse to let my gang face a similar fate.

2.3: Wondering who I am? I am a composed individual who dislikes internal discord among gang members. Moreover, I aim to impart valuable lessons on leadership and personal growth to my comrades.

2.4: Every member of my gang deserves respect and fair treatment, regardless of their roles. Each holds a measure of power within our organization, which must never be abused. Let's savor the joy of shared experiences while upholding discipline and camaraderie. Together, we will pave a path where enjoyment and fulfillment coexist.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1: Understanding and adhering to established rules is crucial, benefiting both individuals and contributing significantly to the gang's long-term success.

3.2: Our recruitment process now prioritizes individuals excelling in high command interviews, ensuring they possess the necessary knowledge and qualifications. We no longer accept applicants without proper assessment.

3.3: Engaging in rule-breaking activities for amusement or trivial reasons will result in immediate warnings and consequences within the gang.

3.4: We are dedicated to actively improving our role-playing abilities, setting an example for other gangs to follow and elevate their own role-playing experiences.

3.5: Observing genuine role-play within city services, I notice a lack of it among gangs. To address this, I encourage fellow gangs to create more role-playing scenarios. This could involve forging alliances for financial or protective purposes and expanding the rich mythology of our city. By engaging in collaborative role-play, even conflicts can be resolved within the realm of role-playing. I firmly believe that fostering more role-playing and using it as a means to channel tensions can lead to a more vibrant and harmonious gang community.

My goals for this term are crystal clear: securing 100% turf control with my team, maintaining an active gang, participating in all events, and ending the term on a positive note. I am thrilled to be back and lead the Ballas to the top. Let's make it happen!

Elrussi back for crime leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom