Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Barr

EX USSS Director
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Owen Ashall
2. Your age (OOC): 25
3. Time zone + country: GMT Liverpool
4. Daily time active on the server: (1 PM- 8 PM more on weekends)
5. Average online per week (hours): 50
6. Your Discord ID: xxkenny99xx
7. Your characters' name (IC): Patrick Barr
8. Your ingame ID: 209727
9. Your ingame level: 43
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): both is ok with me
11: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: i have always wanted to be god to help new people to the city grow and also think I have a lot of ideas to make the city even better

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial): I have been the director of the usss

3. What are your strengths?: I am calm and I know a lot the city rules I am fair in my judgment and understand my role

4. What are your weaknesses?: I don't have many mostly I wish I could spend more time in city

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?: good communication and willingness to help in any situation thrown at me

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have a business

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?: non at all

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: I am squeaky clean i look forward to your response

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Wrong format also recent punishment history. Thanks for your interest, try again in future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom