Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Pluxury.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dixit
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : IST+6
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : flame098
6. Your Nickname : Flame
7. Your ID : 51359
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I want to become Leader of Los Santos Vagos because Vagos was my first Gang and I have learn many things from this gang and so from my side this is best gang so I want to make this gang more better and I want to make Vagos on top
2. Because I was high command in every gang and because that I have attended many events so now I able to lead an gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Firstly I will do minimum game level to join the Vagos so all can join this gang and get experience and I will issue good bonuses on attending events and I will make sure that every member of my gang I will tell them about all events and without interview no will get hire so no one can break any rule

Regards : Flame dixitt

Sknader Error

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dixit
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : IST+6
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : flame098
6. Your Nickname : Flame
7. Your ID : 51359
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I want to become Leader of Los Santos Vagos because Vagos was my first Gang and I have learn many things from this gang and so from my side this is best gang so I want to make this gang more better and I want to make Vagos on top
2. Because I was high command in every gang and because that I have attended many events so now I able to lead an gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Firstly I will do minimum game level to join the Vagos so all can join this gang and get experience and I will issue good bonuses on attending events and I will make sure that every member of my gang I will tell them about all events and without interview no will get hire so no one can break any rule

Regards : Flame dixitt
Minimum âge is 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom