Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zain Maravillas
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Jan 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jyZUPXb

Zain Gold

Player
Player
Dear Lebron I have messaged you in disocord like you said about this ban and I’ve given my old rockstar that got hacked and my new rockstar acount so please can you unban me because this is killing me not playing I just want to go out and have fun again plus I’ve spent so much money on the game not to play it and I would be so deverstated if I was to be permanently banned, I’m not even asking for you to unban both of my accounts just the one the id is 108302 name: Zain Maravillas and the rockstar is bailey_b my old rockstar that was hacked is called baileyRAF and I can’t recover it due to the email and the password being changed fraugently, so please I will even take a money wipe for me to get this acount back even though I haven’t traded or given my acount to anyone I just want to play back on this amazing project, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom