Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Olliver Twist
Administrators nickname
Alexo Sam unknown
Date
Jan 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0b7M5uD

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Hello, I'm Olliver, again meeting u ☠️ but...... I got a warning from Alexo Sam or someone else but when I got a code a, Alexo was with me while we are talking because dom Salvatore did pg as he accepted my passport offer after cuffing me FROM THE FRONT! I was getting blacklisted, even if I would to do CL, I would have done it way before, also I have prime so I literally complied to them to blacklist me and arrest me! I called admin but then we talked and it was done, she was gone and when they were taking me, I literally complied to everything, you can ask Robin as he was also there, I would not do that anyways! I got a code a while. They were taking me, I even tried to come back to serve my punishment but I had a warning😔 and I didn't do this intentionally! Please take this into considerr and remove my warning! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom