Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
GAURAV MEENA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 17, 2024
Time of violation
11:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DgGRAt8REmI?si=Ev8TkKa2KMCKtsR9

GAURAV KUMAR MEENA

MOON-KNIGHT LEADER | GAURAV MEENA
Player
I see you didnt add the part where you collected my debt😅
bro parking spaces is a unscripted green zone thet you dont have permission to shoot anyone, go and read { green zone rule 2.3 }

2.3 Enterprises: Car dealerships, Motorcycle dealerships, Boat sales, Air transport sales, Service stations, Shops 24/7, Clothing stores, Jewelry store, Parking spaces, Burger shop(marked on the map "B?", gas station, Construction site, Bar, Black market.

John Moreti

Player
Player
bro parking spaces is a unscripted green zone thet you dont have permission to shoot anyone, go and read { green zone rule 2.3 }

2.3 Enterprises: Car dealerships, Motorcycle dealerships, Boat sales, Air transport sales, Service stations, Shops 24/7, Clothing stores, Jewelry store, Parking spaces, Burger shop(marked on the map "B?", gas station, Construction site, Bar, Black market.
If thats the case you can see near the end of the footage your friend come back and kill me, Also how did they know of this did you meta game

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
Approved

ID 350327 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1
ID 232320 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1
ID 57729 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom