Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atakan Rorsche
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Aug 7, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/21WXc9y

Atakan Axe

Player
Player
In this incident that took place on August 7, they called me for a pc check because I was using a macro and my computer burned down in the morning, I couldn't come to the pc check and I'm very sorry that such an incident happened. Months have passed since the incident and I miss Grand RP very much, I miss my friends there, the environment, all kinds of things and so on. I apologize to you very much for what happened and I promise you that I will never do such a thing. I really want to play Grand RP. Could you please unban me? I spent my days playing this game. It made me very sad to not be able to play this game because I don't have a computer.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom