Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Estor_Murphy
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jan 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7LIKnL7

Estor

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

I get a ban for violating general rule 1.7, which states that it is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes) whose total value exceeds $5,000,000. The punishment is 60 days. Before 5 months im buying a house for stat value price and this was allowed and there is not evading tax.

And now i find my self banned for gen 1.7 and this not happend because i buy the house with money and i dont get money back even when my friend tell me to get he's house back he buy it from me with the stat value price because the rules said that we can sell or buy houses for 50% of stat value price all of this happend before 5 months and when we ask admins they said for me that i can sell or buy the house for 50% of stat value price.

It appears that there might be a misunderstanding, as this rule was not explicitly communicated to players or admins and it seems likely that other EN3 admins were also not informed. I genuinely believe this is an oversight, and I request an unbanning without a money wipe. I was not aware of this new rule introduced by Floki, as it is not documented in the server rules and I am committed to following all the rules

I sincerely hope you consider my situation and lift the ban without imposing a money wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom