Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Parker

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mayur Gowda
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : mayur122
6. Your Nickname : Mia Herbyy
7. Your ID : 220392

Additional Information

1. Leader of National Guard.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).

First of all, I want to appreciate the three leaders who taught me so much about National Guard,( Hooli, Gregory and Spike) seeing them I've learnt so much about how to take leads during emergency situations, how to focus on new members of the National Guard, I want to bring the National Guard to a new level. This organisation is very close to my heart, because this is the organisation that took me in when I was new to the city.

I've been a HC in many orgs such as SAHP, LSPD, GOVT. I want the National Guard to be RESPECTED by all the organisations. I believe to keep National Guard's reputation higher than mine. I saw most of the time people are not interested to join the National Guard as per their statement they said NG is boring, I want to prove them wrong.

I've spent nearly 5-6 months in NG, and learnt alot about all departments and their purpose. I've given most of my time and sweat to NG, I believe this organisation hasn't reached it's full potential, and I'm here to make that happen and make the National Guard reach new heights. And being NG's leader has been always my dream, because since the day I joined this city, I've always been loyal to the National Guard by spending most time in NG.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First I want my soldiers to feel motivated always, because they are face of the National Guard, I want to improve every soldier's shooting skills in the shooting range because I want them to take down the trespassers and every attack on the National Guard.

I will make sure to always have more than 2-3 HC's during the night time , so that they can take lead on events such as ( Subs, Informants. Bank Protection etc). I will have soldiers from different timezone on duty to make sure there is no in-availability during the night hours.

I will make sure to bring maximum numbers during the gate keeping hours and make everyone follow the rules. I want to make this term the most enjoyable to all my soldiers of National Guard.

I will try to bring back old members of the National Guard by having mass recruitment drives during my term.

I want to make good relationships with all the organisations in the city.

I will personally recruit HC's of the National Guard, so that there will be no favouritism going on in the National Guard.

There will be Departments such as HR( Human Resource ), MP( Military Police ), AF ( Air Force ) and SF( Special Forces ).

The main goal of HR Department is to hire high quality soldiers and give them training. HR Department is a very crucial department because they take care of logs on emails and HR make sure every soldier has proper logs.

The main goal of MP Department is to ensure their is no corruption within the organisation and to make sure everyone is legally fit such as checking their insurance, licenses, trunks, logs, armoury, etc.

The AF Department's main goal is to scout the base to make sure no gangs are pre-planning any FZ raid, and no gang activity is being performed near the base, and to transport our soldiers to global and events. They also provide air support to the ammo run to make sure there are no gangs or unofficial families waiting for us to arrive.

And the SF Department's main goal is to attend Global, Hostage situation, Store robbery, and events like subs, bank protection, informants, car transportation, etc. They will take main lead during events.

Your best regards,
Mia Herbyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom