Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richboy

Ex.Sahp Deputy 4x .
Player
Information
𝟏.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐞
𝟐.𝐀𝐠𝐞: 22
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞: (𝐆𝐌𝐓+𝟓:𝟑𝟎)
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 4-10 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡_𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚.
6. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Richboy Warrior
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 67381🌈

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:
Information

1. Your name IRL: Chaithu
2. Your age; 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day :5-6hours
5. Your Discord: Captain Rolex#1158
6. Your Nickname : Captain Rolex
7. Your ID : 70160

Additional information

1. Leader of...SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
* Leader of SAHP I have working in SAHP for more than 6 term's and I gained my experience step by step and got COS(Chief of staff)-SAHP as I was working in SAHP I came to know many thing's from SAHP. SAHP is a beautiful ORG but I left SAHP due to toxicity in the past term and I saw favoritism like giving a HC's or more than that without taking his basic interview and also some HC's even don't know the rule's or arrest process they take HC ranks not even attend event's as they don't know how to negotiate in a situation they provoke not negotiate this should changed I don't like toxicity in SAHP

* As I was in SAHP people use to sit and eat they get paid every hour without work Legal ORG's where providing many felicities to people but they won't utilize that chance if I become a leader of SAHP I can manage this thing's very well as I was having leader experience and I like legal ORG's and Highway's

* SAHP has a great power that it can control all Highway's and patrol all sector's which belong to highway sector and also I was having some issue's with some department's as we know LEO's were very less after tsunami I can bring special officer's to work in morning shift and SAHP is very near FZ if someone raid's we are the first ORG can react soon and we can help NG in that also SAHP officer's having High risk their life cuz we patrol Highway's and many people ROB and take hostage our officer's we keep our life in risk and patrol highway every minute

* If I become a Leader I was having some plans and special work to every department
(IA) - Internal affair's
they only usually take place in report's and case's and use to control ORG and this department should be very active as people getting Higher's ranks easily from now if someone want's to promote firstly IA must approve that so HRT can proceed

HRT - must actively conduct open recruitments' and taking training's and special task's

Swat-Must actively participate in Ghetto Patrol's and Actively taking lead in ammo run's

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The way I am going to improve the RP experience within this organization is by making sure everything is on top of and dealt with, having wasted no time, quick responses, clear communication, and above all else, pristine professionalism. I have seen in the past where unprofessionalism has caused orgs to clash with each other, and we do not need that happening and having conflict with other orgs. I also want to make sure each and every unit is trained to the highest standard acceptable, proper knowledge of what and what not to do in certain situations, and correct where there is any fault.

Actively participating in event's

Special team for negotiation's

Actively conducting Ghetto Patrol's

PR conducting event's from SAHP to public

Conducting training sessions with NG for raid and combat training

Special task's If complete special bonus.

Ranking System
=============
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
23. District Attorney
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain