Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Blickly

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Dev Mohan

2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord : spy_52
6. Your Nickname : Liam Blicky

7. Your ID : 57219

Additional information

1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I want to become leader of Vagos because i want to take experience of leadership. i aspire to lead the organization to contribute positively to the servers envoirement. My goal is to initiate the group on a strong foundation and enhance the overall server experience through effective leadership. I aim to lead with expertise, striving for 100% turf control and maintainning a spotless record without any warnings or verbals.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Assign High Command (HC) ranks to individuals who exhibit maturity and are capable of handling gang responsibilities in the absence of the leader.
Ensure that those in leadership roles are reliable and can effectively manage the gang's affairs even when the leader is not available.

Offer bonuses or incentives to individuals who actively participate in, events, and consistently supposed to go the gang's activities.
Recognize the importance of attendance and engagement by providing tangible rewards for those who actively support the gang's initiatives.

Thanks for your time.

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
Put time and effort in your application without copy-pasting from your old application and apply again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom