Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lusafa Max
Administrators nickname
Jessica_Odds
Date
Dec 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Clmi7C3

LusaFa

Player
Player
Subject: Unban Appeal for Grand RP Account - Security Breach

Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the recent ban imposed on my Grand RP account due to a security breach. I understand the seriousness of security issues and would like to assure you that I am fully committed to maintaining the integrity of the Grand RP community.

Firstly, I want to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience my actions may have caused. I take full responsibility for the security breach and understand the importance of adhering to the rules and regulations set forth by Grand RP. I assure you that it was never my intention to compromise the safety and enjoyment of the community.

Upon receiving the ban notification, I immediately took steps to investigate the security breach on my end. I have thoroughly reviewed my account activity and have identified the potential source of the breach. I have since taken corrective measures to strengthen the security of my account, including updating passwords, enabling two-factor authentication, and running a comprehensive antivirus scan on my system.

I fully recognize that security is a top priority for Grand RP, and I am committed to working collaboratively with your team to ensure that my account is secure and compliant with all community guidelines. I am more than willing to provide any additional information or take further actions as advised by your team to rectify the situation.

I have been an active member of the Grand RP community for a considerable amount of time, and I deeply value the experiences and connections I have made within the virtual world. Being banned has been a learning experience for me, and I am eager to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful member of the community.

I kindly request your understanding and ask for a reconsideration of the ban on my account. I am confident that, with your guidance and support, we can ensure the continued safety and enjoyment of the Grand RP community for all its members.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a secure and vibrant gaming environment.

Sincerely,

[ID: 338213] [[email protected]] [IC: Lusafa Max]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom