Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Shadow
Administrators nickname
Vansh_Kumar
Date
Dec 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/zf2N2Qn

Rahul Rao

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am currently facing with my Rockstar account, which has led to a ban. I understand the importance of fair play and have always respected the rules and policies set by Rockstar.

I acknowledge that I had a previous ban for using more than one Rockstar account, and I served my punishment in adherence to the regulations. Since then, I have been careful to avoid any actions that may violate the terms and conditions. However, despite my commitment to fair play, I find myself facing another ban.

Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing technical difficulties with my Rockstar account, and I am unable to provide a detailed explanation at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that it is not my intention to violate any rules.

In the interest of transparency, I have attached proof of the Rockstar account I am currently using, which is my main and only account. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair gaming environment and assure you that I have not committed any Rockstar-related offenses since my previous ban.

I kindly request your assistance in reviewing my case and, if possible, lifting the ban on my account. I am committed to resolving any issues promptly and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Make complaint with providing all of the social clubs that you have used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom